Convert Your Hotmail to 250 MB

Follow these Simple Steps and your Hotmail Account size will increase

1. Go To
Options
--> Profile

2. Change:
Country -->United States
Zip Code -->33332

3. Update your account and Sign Out

4. Click on this link
http://memberservices.passport.net/memberservice.srf?

5. Click On Close My Account
You will have to Sign In again and your account will be closed

Get Firefox!

6. Close your Web Browser

7. Start your Browser again after a minute

8. Go to Hotmail and sign in.

9. You will be taken through a reactivation process

10. Follow the process

11. That’s IT.

Enjoy!

Your Account is now 25 MB.

Microsoft says it takes 30 Days for your account to be converted to 250 MB but that’s done within a week or so.

Please post your replies


Note:

  1. There is a risk of loosing all your emails and contacts. Do this at your own risk.Personally I havent lost any of my mails or contacts but dont say I didnt warn you.
  2. This process is not valid for @msn.com account. If you find a way to convert the msn account mail it to me .
  3. Dont change the country settings for the next 3 months or till all Hotmail users are converted to 250 MB.
  4. I dont recomend Hotmail Get Gmail its much better. All you need is an Invite that i will be more than happy to give that to you.
  5. You could loose access to your account via Outlook Express.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Muhammad,

Its good to see that you are helping everyone with your information & ideas. I was thrilled to see that i would be able to increase my hotmail A/c space of 2 Mb to 250 Mb . But even after i tried your listed process in your blog i get stuck at one place where in you close your account & sign in once to close your account completely. But in my case the message i get from hotmail is displayed as

"Your .NET Passport account has an "@hotmail.com" e-mail address. To close this account, you need to contact Hotmail Customer Support"

Below are 2 button tabs to contach Hotmail Support Or Cancel.

Can you please help????
Just continue to hotmail. It dosent go to hotmail customer support, it just takes u to the proper hotmail server for closing the account
Anonymous said…
hi.... i'm trying to do this but it keeps asking me for the state, which u didn't mention in the steps..... so plz let me know the state so i can try it again..... thx alot!
U may use florida i suppose. Bcos my cousin got thhrough using it :)

Popular posts from this blog

I got Gmail Invites

Grow Puzzle