Finally Finally Microsoft Upgrades my MSN Account

Today when I logged in to my Hotmail MSN account I finally found my account upgraded to 25 MB. Thank GOD they finally did it. After all those mails to their customer service or even trying the. As just about I don’t care what this account has, because I got my accounts on Yahoo! And Gmail, which are way better than Hotmail MSN. As to what this accounts got is just invites from Microsoft Beta for Windows 2003 R2

The Account close and open hack never worked for me as it’s an @msn.com account and not the traditional @hotmail.com account

Well as to all those who haven’t here’s the link on how to do it: Convert your Hotmail Account to 250 MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Convert Your Hotmail to 250 MB

I got Gmail Invites

Grow Puzzle